Monday, February 23, 2015

That Light from within..

My heart is so open and raw right now as I wrap up a weepy few days. I am so sorry I have stayed away. 
I have never liked delivering bad news.  Working in retail I hated firing someone so much one time I hooked her up with a Primo JOB that she excelled at and made a great life for herself. 

I am a bleeding heart.. we'll leave the politics out of it ;)

I am a cut to the chase type person so that is what I will try to do.

Facts please.. I went through terminal illness with Bobby so that I could learn how to fight and MANY times advocate for him. I was a BULLDOG!

It is now time for me to do that for me. Be my own BULLDOG!

I will give you a full list of my Diagnosis from Dr. Susan Kolb of Atlanta, world renowned and from hundreds of hours of research .. the Pioneer in her field in the U.S.A. Dr Kolb is a Medical Doctor and she also is a Dr. of Holistic Medicine. I have enormous respect for her and I have FAITH in this woman. 

Okay.. Here goes

Mercury Poisoning
Intracellular Infection
Bio-Toxin Disease
Yeast
Black Mold
Multiple viruses 
Auto immune Disease
Kidneys
Gallbladder
Liver :ALL Compromised
Possible Malfunctioning Thyroid
Awaiting test results..


Whew.. Sorry, it's depressing and dark but it is my reality right now and I have accepted it as an opportunity from God to grow rather than seeing it as a curse.


Regretfully the surgery that will save my life is NOT covered by MEDICAID because I do not yet have Cancer..  I'm going to tell you that this Warrior  of a Doctor that stood before me teared up upon the delivery of that grim news. 

 I said it way back in my Blog.. I DO however STILL believe that THIS Dr. is going to save my life, "God love her" as my mom would say.

I believe he WILL come through for me through his earth angels and the angels that lay among him now in heaven as well as my Lord and Savior himself.

I believe, you must too.. please

My work here is to begin when I recover. I have so much to give and I have been given divine guidance in the midst of the Darkness that has tried to swallow me up. 

There are sure to be many bumps along this road and I am nothing if not in your face truthful when I am passionate about something.


I am Blessed to be able to reach out and share my story with you, please come back and always feel free to start a dialogue or leave a comment.. 

I will try hard to be here more often than I have been.  It took some time to get back here.. first out of complete stagnation with the other Doctor and then me struggling to get my arms around this as best I could, through praying, tears, disbelief and finally a degree of acceptance.

I am focused, I am positive and I am love <3 


Thank you again for sharing my journey  Be kind to yourself so you may give from a full well.

Love and Light,

Sharon  AKA BULLDOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment